Images tagged "miami"
- Miami May Fishing Report Chunky Black Fin Tuna today! May 14, 2018 Capt. Jay
- Miami Spring Fishing Report Catching some big sharks this week. May 9, 2018 Capt. Jay
- Lots of kingfish around this week. May 9, 2018 Capt. Jay
- Miami Fishing Report Spring Fishing is Here May 3, 2018 Capt. Jay
- Miami Fishing Report Sailfish quick picture and release. May 2, 2018 Capt. Jay
- Miami Fishing Report Mutton Snapper Went old school… jig and ballyhoo. May 2, 2018 Capt. Jay
- TBT little Mikey Dumas fishing with me on the “Atlantis” on one of our many many Bimini trips… fight on we are all with you !! March 9, 2018 Capt. Jay
- Lot of fun today with a great group of 20 anglers. #deepseafishingmiami#spellbound February 14, 2018 Capt. Jay
- Capt. Manny and Capt. Billy with a jumbo Sand Bar Shark this week! #deepseafishingmiami #spellbound February 8, 2018 Capt. Jay
- First Fish… nice Red Grouper for our young angler. Quick Picture and a good release… see you again in May !! #deepseafishingmiami #Spellbound February 6, 2018 Capt. Jay
Facts About Us
Just wanted to say thanks for the great time we had on Saturday November 24th, 2012. Your crew was great and we learned a lot from them. The kids had a great time and keep asking when they can go back.
Hello Capt. Jay ,
Just wanted to send an e-mail and let you know that we had a great time on the trip . Capt Manny and first mate Mike were great with the boys and we had good day catching mainly Dolphin yummy .
Happy Holidays ,
- “Mahi Madness:” Some tips on taking advantage of dolphin fishing in the Florida Keys May 18, 2018
- Seth Boster: The state of diversity on Colorado's trails May 17, 2018
- Don't know where to put your smartphone during a run? Try Nathan Sports' armband May 17, 2018
- Duke basketball player from Chicago to bike and jog across America for a worthy cause May 17, 2018
- Wina Sturgeon: It's an athlete's folly to ignore persistent pain May 17, 2018