Fishing Miami – Sailfish Fishing – on the SpellboundGoogle+
Fishing Miami – Sailfish Fishing – on the Spellbound
Facts About Us
Just wanted to say thanks for the great time we had on Saturday November 24th, 2012. Your crew was great and we learned a lot from them. The kids had a great time and keep asking when they can go back.
Hello Capt. Jay ,
Just wanted to send an e-mail and let you know that we had a great time on the trip . Capt Manny and first mate Mike were great with the boys and we had good day catching mainly Dolphin yummy .
Happy Holidays ,
- The sailfish swimming south to avoid the cold weather. And anglers are the big winners January 18, 2019
- Next weekend’s Miami Marathon: same footprint but different feel. What you need to know January 18, 2019
- Megan Burbank: Learn to cross-country ski in Washington’s Methow Valley January 17, 2019
- Under Armour’s ‘true’ wireless headphones feature long battery life January 17, 2019
- Wina Sturgeon: There really are no shortcuts to getting in shape January 17, 2019