Half Day charter Fishing Miami Info…
The most popular deep sea or sport fishing charter we offer is our half day charter Fishing Miami. The deep reef waters and Gulf Stream fishing areas are nearby. It’s only a 10 – 15 min ride from our dock. Your half day fishing charter will have nearly four hours of charter fishing.
We will routinely target & catch Sailfish, Sharks, Tuna, Wahoo, Dolphin (Mahi Mahi) & Kingfish out onthe deep reef & Gulf Stream edge. We may Kite fish, live bait fish or troll out on the edge. On the near shore reefs we may target and catch Spanish Mackerel, Jack Caravelle, Yellowtail Snapper, Bonita, Bluefish, Barracuda, Blue Runner & Gag Grouper.
On the deep wrecks we typically fish for fish like Golden Amberjack, Almaco Jack, Black Grouper, Red Grouper and the king of the wrecks is the Warsaw Grouper. We also may catch Tilefish, Vermillion Snapper, Lane Snapper, Red Snapper, Mutton Snapper, Hog Snapper & large Barracuda on a half day charter fishing Miami.
Our fishing charters to the middle of the Gulf Stream or far off shore fishing charters are where we target Swordfish, Bull Dolphin, Marlin, Sharks, Tuna & Wahoo. On these trips we start fishing at about 10 miles off shore and out. We are Swordfish fishing at 16-20 miles. Swordfish charters are about the only fishing charter that we need a full day to target properly.
We offer two half day trips every day:
- The morning trip leaves the dock at 8am & returns at about Noon. (8am-12pm).
- The afternoon trip leaves the dock at 1pm & returns at about 5pm. (1pm-5pm).
The most asked question…
- Q – Is the fishing better in the morning?
- A – The fishing is good on both trips but the smaller schooling fish such as Kingfish & Mackerel traditionally bite better on the morning trip.
- But not as a rule. The Game Fish such as Sailfish & Sharks prefer the late afternoon to feed as the sun lowers in the western sky, but we are routinely successful on both half day charter fishing Miami trips with all species.
What is included on our Half Day Charters:
- All bait (live and dead depending on availability).
- All Tackle (rods & reels included).
- Fishing License for every one.
- Ice, cooler space for drinks.
- Refrigerator & Microwave for food.
What should you bring?
- Hat & Sunglasses
- Drinks & Food (catering available)
- Comfortable cloths
- Suntan lotion